AMA Pro Racing seeks a talented professional to join our team in the position of Senior Manager of Marketing, based in our Daytona Beach, FL office.
Responsible for managing all aspects of marketing, corporate partnership, promoter relationships and advertising.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all current contract commitments to active sponsors.
- Create a management plan of fulfillment of each commitment for Series and Class title sponsors.
- Develop and manage partner promotions, at-track activation and paddock display space.
- Maintain regular correspondence with each sponsor to ensure a strong relationship and active communication.
- Assist with sponsor renewals and contracts.
- Develop consistent signage plan for series partners and oversee deployment of signage at events.
- Manage official merchandise partner program including merchandise design approvals.
Media & Advertising
- Manage website banner ads.
- Identifying and selecting appropriate venues in which to place adds to ensure that AMA Pro Racing is being positioned positively within the media.
- Research and develop Internet advertising for new opportunities in marketing and social media.
- Oversee development and production of marketing collateral, fliers, posters, & marketing materials
- Manage pre-event planning with promoters throughout the season by assisting the sanctioning body, facilities, and partnerships.
- Manage at-track activations to make sure all agreements are parallel to AMA Pro Racing’s and Sponsors documentations and records.
At Track Responsibilities
- Provide ongoing corporate partnership management and at-track activation/support for Series and Industry sponsors, teams, and promoters.
- Assist with Fan Walk / Autograph session set up and event.
- Coordinate pre-race activities with track (official partner involvement).
- Meet with promoters and teams to discuss future promotions and exposure for riders and the series.
- Attend rider briefings and press conferences as liaison for AMA Pro Marketing.
Manage multiple budgets.
50% travel required, including weekends.
Bachelor’s degree and 7 years related partnership management, marketing and communications experience.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
AMA Pro Racing is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. AMA Pro Racing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs