AMA Pro Racing is seeking a Controller that will help direct financial activities for the organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set up and control all policies and procedures for the company to optimize operations. Coordinate and ensure constant communication within the company. Maintain and control all financial aspects of company business including daily processing of AP, AR, cash receipts and financial reporting.
- Prepare and propose the annual P&L and Target documentation.
- Review and approve preparation and finalization of monthly and annual financial reporting materials and metrics for the CEO and Senior Managers.
- Coordinate with SMG managers to ensure comprehensive reporting of and corrective action to financial activity that impacts the P&L.
- Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, and cash flow for administration, existing programs, and proposed new initiatives.
- Manage Accounting Staff and additional Administration Staff as needed.
- Coordinate all tax preparation with outside Accounting firm.
- Responsible for day to day HR responsibilities for AMA Proc Racing along with parting with corporate HR for hiring, terminations, status changes, job descriptions, employee benefits and other necessary items
- Lead the initiative to develop and evolve the organization’s employee development program, to include target setting and evaluation and bonus program.
- Manage all legal contracts and disputes and act as liaison to internal and external legal counsel.
- Manage the organization’s physical infrastructure, physical plant, and system maintenance (phone system, security, cleaning, supplies, etc.), with assistance from the Administration Staff.
- Send updated LOI’s to each Promoter when applicable
- Coordinate Sanction Agreement updates with all departments each year and send to respective Promoters for both Flat Track and Hillclimb
- Ensure all Sanction Agreements are executed, and fees paid
- Ensure proper Participant Accidents policies are in place for each race season
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 10+ years accounting and operations experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Attention to detail, customer service, analytical, people management, communication.
- CPA preferred.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
AMA Pro Racing is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. AMA Pro Racing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs