Become a Volunteer with The NASCAR Foundation!
The NASCAR Foundation is a leading charity that works to improve the lives of the children who need it the most in our NASCAR Communities. The NASCAR Foundation embodies the compassion of the NASCAR industry and offers an exciting fast paced work environment for up-and-coming professionals.
We're always accepting applications for unpaid volunteer opportunities. Submit your online profile and upload your resume for consideration. You may be contacted when a specific opportunity becomes available.
Duties may include:
- Assist team with the day-to-day responsibilities of current charitable programs, marketing initiatives, and business development efforts
- Create queries, reports, and donor communications within database
- Participate in projects related to budget and accounting
- Assist with the coordination of events and programs; compile recaps for events, programs and marketing
- Assist with the research of new charitable programs and initiatives
- Assist with daily social needs, as well as social for program and development partnerships
- Database or CRM experience
- Proficiency within a Windows OS and Microsoft Office environment
- Experience using Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours per week, with flexibility to work up to 24 hours
- Field of study/degree: Business, Finance, Management, Marketing or related field
- Non-Profit organization experience
- Strong computer skills needed to assist with donor database management
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong partnering and team skills
- Organized with ability to multi-task in an environment of shifting priorities
- Willingness to take initiative and a creative approach on assigned projects
Benefits of volunteering with The NASCAR Foundation include:
- Exposure to the world of motorsports
- Learning the inner workings of a non-profit organization
- Working with a team on projects that have a direct impact on the organization’s success
- Adding valuable work experience and skills to a resume
Learn more about The NASCAR Foundation at NASCAR.com/Foundation and follow us on our social networks at www.facebook.com/NASCARFoundation and Twitter: @NASCAR_FDN.