We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join the International Motorsports Association in our Daytona Beach, FL office.
The IMSA Marketing Intern will provide recommendations for creative concepts and execution, and support efforts to ensure all deliverables have the look and feel consistent with brand standards while being strategic, relevant and visually appealing.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organize, distribute and track all race event tickets, hospitality passes, parking and other associated information/access needs for Corporate Partners, Marketing staff, and other guests/prospects as directed by and in conjunction with the Corporate Partnership department
- Assist with the development and implementation of a work flow and management process for the handling of agreements/contracts with new and existing Corporate Partners
- Assist with the development and administration of coordinated event plans with event promoters in conjunction with Marketing Department
- Process invoice requests and payment of invoices as directed for Corporate Partnership events and activation
- Coordinate hospitality events at all IMSA events including race events, Business – to – Business events, Awards and partner hospitality events
- Develop and maintain sales collateral material and distribute to partners, prospects and teams
- Create sales presentations and research potential corporate partner prospects in order to identify opportunities for new business development; coordinate with Director of Corporate Partnership and Development to gain a meeting and present partnership opportunities
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for Corporate Partnership staff in conjunction with Marketing department staff
To qualify for this paid internship, candidates must have completed at least their sophomore year of college and must currently be an undergraduate or graduate student in good standing with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Solid working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of diverse individuals respectful of our history, with an eye towards the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, age, color, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, or any characteristic that is protected by law.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs
IMSA (International Motor Sports Association)
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.